Types Of Motor Cover

1. Third Party Only (TPO) (Minimum Insurance Cover)
Covers liability to third parties i.e. claims made by third parties, against you, for bodily injury or damage to their property.

2. Third Party Fire & Theft (TPF&T)
This covers you if other people claim against you for injury or damage to their car or property, and if your car is stolen or damaged by fire.

3. Fully Comprehensive
As Third Party Fire and Theft plus accidental damage to your personal effects, medical expenses and personal accident.

For more information, download the pdf document below...


Click here to view the pdf document


In order to read the above pdf document, you will need a copy of Abobe Reader installed on your computer, click on the icon to the left to download a free copy.



Related Links:

Types of motor cover

Buying from a car dealer

Buying a car privately

Classic Car Insurance


Breakdown cover